Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] Attn: The Examiner / Chris Castle

From: "Chris Castle" <c.castle@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:50:01 +1200

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your comments - your positive feedback is very much appreciated.
I'm not a journalist full-time, and I've stopped writing the column because it was taking too much time away from my mainstream activity of running an investment company. That company has made certain recent investments which require more time commitment from me and I felt that I really couldn't do justice to the column. So with some regret I have ceased writing for the foreseeable future.

Chris Castle