Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] Gold Chart

From: "ryanrite" <ryanrite@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:37:48 +1200

Hi Andrew
reasons for buying TKR
assets  in BKA  and AET
amount to 17.5 million
cash in hand 15.5 million
shares 33 million on issue
PE 6.8
earning per share 19.3 cents
Div 4 cents per share

return to shareholders
10years 15.2%
5years 34.2%
3years 66.7%
1year 196.1%
  no debt
last 1/4 increase in gold (running about the same as last year)
they have found very high gold grade from there gold drilling programme
(better returns in the future)

they have

 farmed out 2 areas of there claim for small cost but will get a return of
70% back of gold that in produced

I purchased 1.37 with a stop @ 1.20

Yes there is small volume but are hoping to be there for the long run and by
looking at how they have returned to there shareholders and the state of the
world finances i think gold has a long way to go as companies fall over that
have high PE
Athol
So now it is time for all the fence sitter out there to put there two cents
in and keep his site alive
lets talk about gold and shares???