Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] NZOG

From: "Barry and Kim VanderHaven" <troyvdh@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:55:00 +1200

Matt,A good question.For those of us who have  held for a Looooonnnnnngggggg time it would be great.Some years ago they held a road show -ChCh, anyhow.Eric Mathews and (I think) Tony Radford (?) spoke about possible outcomes.I regret that I did not ask Eric (he is the bloke who reckons where its good to drill) if he had personally bought any shares.Its my belief that his response would be interesting.I did eventually contact him by phone (in Sydney) and I think he said that he hadn't spent any of his own money, but he have some in his name.So if we knew if any change in share ownership has occurred......then that would be an indicator.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] NZOG - still worth a punt? hugh webber