Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] Snoopy and Phaedrus (RBD scenario)

From: "Stock Man" <sharetrader@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:05:33 +0000

Gents,

You both make very valid points, and compelling arguements in regard to RBD.
  Obviously, you are both very good at your respective fields, I doubt
anyone here (or anyone that contributes to this forum) could disagree.  You
have both contributed immensely to other readers development in the growing
industry of Personal Investment.

I have learnt that both TA and FA can be implemented successfully.  I
personally have built my knowledge of FA, and rely on a smattering of TA to
assist in my decisions.  I hope that both budding FA and TA are aware of the
strengths and weaknesses of both diciplines!

Regards

SM

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] NZOG - still worth a punt? Matt Beilensohn