Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] GPG documentation

From: Marilyn Munroe <who.c@res.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:37:29 +1200

I have just receivied documentation from GPG regarding several matters such
as shares in lieu of dividends.

On of the items is the opportunity for shareholders to elect payment in
foreign currencies. The introductory letter briefly describes the scheme and
refers the reader to a currency election form a copy of which is enclosed in
the documentation.

I cannot find any currency election form. Am I mistaken or have I missed it?

Boop-doop-de-do Marilyn

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Cadmus Technology - Investor Interview Phil Boeyen