Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] ANP - Phaedrus ?

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:00:02 +1200

ANP , Antisense Therapeutics (ASX). Interesting spike up here, there are
either a few techies trading on the RSI etc or there is some news not out yet.

There was a 4 month downward trend break on the 16 April indicating a buy,
the RSI also signaled a buy 16th April (16 th April price 14c). The share
price crossed the 30 day moving average early yesterday (19th April) at
about 15.5 c signalling  another buy, closed yesterday 18.5c.

Phaedrus, I think I am starting to get a handle on the buy and sell signals
but does TA give any clues as to whether ANP has been overbought ? Can it
help to predict where to from here for ANP ?

Regards,
Derek

(disc, don't hold any ANP)

anp.gif

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team