Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] AUO Chart

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:25:48 +1200

Thanks Morgy,

But remember that the AUO horse has'nt gone past the post yet!

Yes, I looked at your site a few times, very uplifting stuff: "Phaedrus and Charting"; "Charting and Phaedrus"; "Charting, Snoopy and Phaedrus". All very interesting, I suppose.

So, I could'nt help myself and threw in this AUO job.
Suggest you have a look at this:

It bugs me that I could'nt get 6 winners in a row.

This CLI ought to have been *the* investment but the market does not appreciate the accountings methods.
I suggested to my Aussie friends to buy the stock and they have risen since.

There will be 2 parameters which, if they are both successful, could create a "break through":
1. Good progress with  their CSFB  operation.
2. UK operations.
Suggest you watch this stock carefully; I need those 6 winners, you know!

I must go,

Gerry
Disclaimer. This discussion on CLI is not an invitation to buy, hold or sell CLI. You will do so at your own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Telecom Jim Insley