Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] CHARTING AND PHAEDRUS

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:17:14 -0700 (PDT)

Snoopy,
        Enough already. I make a single claim.
 If you were to augment your fundamental analysis with even rudimentary
technical analysis, your returns would be improved.

 You could start with something along the lines of "No matter how good the
fundamentals are, I will not buy any stock until/unless it is in an uptrend".

 If you will not concede this, or cannot accept it, that is OK.

                        Phaedrus.