Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] Seafresh same as Applefds????

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:38:31 +1200

From: "Greg @ Slingshot"

> It seems possible that the Seafresh situation may transpire to a
> simular (if not even more spectacular) than the recent happenings
> at Applefields.

I am still on a steep learning curve, so I will be sitting on the
sidelines with notebook in hand for a while to try and take in as much
information as possible.  I daresay there won't be too much media
coverage for a company with the capitalisation of SFH so information may
be at a bit of a premium.

> The only difference appears to be that SFH has more assets and I
> believe higher tax credits due???

I always looked at their NTA figure as their price headed south...I was
wondering at what point (or if) some merger and acquistion action would
emerge.  Ah well, back to waiting patiently with my fishing pole I
guess.

Regards
Michael
===