Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] 'Bye' anu ahloyan - you spammer!

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:47:08 +0000

 --AN IRISH FRIENDSHIP WISH

><snip>

That post of yours anu, I regards as the absolute antithesis of
everything that 'sharechat' stands for.  It was mindless and
thoughtless.

Not only did you mindlessly forward it on, but you did so *four
times*, the same message!  Then you end the message with a threat!

This is a common tactic amongst chain letter senders, as they try to
scare people into forwarding it onwards.  Most people won't take your
threat seriously, but the occasionally unsophisticated person just
might be taken in by your tactics.

Rest assured fellow sharechatters that if you fail to forward on the
letter you may indeed have one year of bad luck  (after all the
market is looking a bit uncertain ;-)  ).   But one thing that is
certain is that any luck (good or bad) you do have will have
*absolutely nothing to do with this silly chain letter*.   Chain
letters like this do nothing except clog up the internet making all
legitmate emails slower.

Back to your chicken entrails anu.   You are a stupid, stupid person,
and it will be no loss to see you get the banning from this forum
that you deserve.  SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Dogs have big tongues, so you can bet they don't
bite them by accident"