[sharechat] ITC

From: "Damien Poppelwell" <damienp@xls.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:19:42 +1300

Does anyone have any hints or ideas on ITC?
They seem to have been in the wars a bit recently, with the devaluations
of their holdings in Virtual Spectator and Golden Orb.
I notice that the share price trended downward from about when the new
management was appointed at the end of last month, so it looks, on the
face of it, as if the market wasn't happy with those appointments, and
yet both of those individuals appear to have good, relevant skills &
experience.
I'm curious, is there an underlying factor which I have overlooked?
Would anyone like to suggest an explanation for this?

Thanks

(disc - don't hold, but am watching with interest)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] LSG Still doing well nick