[sharechat] THL

From: "Dick O'Connor" <callme_nz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:07:46 +0000

Peter, Glad to see you got out a year ago, which is more than I did. Looking
back through my records I had a note to sell at $l.39, but I must have gone
back to sleep again....and I was a bit surprised to get the next dividend
from them. Fortunately, I only had a few hundred and I finally dumped them
this morning.

I shouldn't have made a mistake like that. The Irish have an old saying that
is supposed to cover these things: "Be sure to sell your horse before it
dies."

Anyway, I now have. Do you think it would be an improvement if I now put the
money into Wilson Neil?     Cheers

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] THL Hans Werner