Re: [sharechat] All aboard the transrail express !!

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:16:26 +0000

Hi nick,

>The train is shortly to leave the station. The astute fundamental
>investors are already occupying the first class compartment and
>starting on the gin and tonics. Those new to train travel are
>still arriving, many will find standing room only. <snip>
>Hopefully this years trip will be a more enjoyable one for all
>There may be a
>slight delay while we wait for the brakes to be released at 3.91,
>so get yourselves down to the station and hop on board before its
>too late.

Do you have any projected ROE figures for "the new" slim
and trim Tranzrail?

Have they got their electricity supply contract nailed down?

What are their capital requirements over the next few years?

Do you think a new cornerstone shareholder will emerge?
Does it matter if one doesn't?

Are you a holder?  You didn't declare your interest.

SNOOPY

disclosure: No shares held

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Sometimes to see the wood from the trees,
you have to cut down all the trees."