The composite chart attached below plots the last 120 weeks for 9 NZ stocks.
To my mind this provides irrefutable evidence for the following conclusions :-
(1) Buying and holding stocks that are in longterm uptrends is a successful
(2) Longterm uptrends can last for many years.
(3) The NZ market has many stocks in this category.
(4) These stocks have performed well historically.
(5) They are continuing to perform well.
One of the personal characteristics required for successful longterm investing
is patience. Would you not do better patiently holding stocks that are steadily
rising, rather than those that are going nowhere? Buying static or falling
stocks in the hope that something good might happen further down the track
sounds to me like ..... speculation!
Are you a Techie? Get Your Free Tech Email Address Now! Visit
You deserve a better email address! Get personalized email @yourname
or @yourcompany from Everyone.net --> http://www.everyone.net?tag