Re: Re: [sharechat] RE TWR

From: "David Renwick" <david.renwick@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:33:11 +1300

Phaedrus: A good summary that recognises FA & TA usefulness.
Nick: I consider the divvies etc too low for the period the stock is held.
Craig:That's what I like about TA when the FA stacks up -
one cannot interpret the actual share price no matter how Arthur Andersen et al may "interpret" the FA.
Mike Hudson:Certainly buy oversold shares when you can identify them ( Williams R% is helpful.)

When Deutche Bank were sniffing around a couple of years ago many including moi presumed it was for a due diligence. Not so said Boonzaier and the price fell 7%. But it will happen - but when?

Not so sure about them picking up more healthcare business. The medium-term healthy people are taking a punt and not renewing their policies as they no longer want to subsidise the chronically ill.

Really good posts from everyone and could we have more please.
I hope that none of the above sounded condescending.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] PTD Getting a hammering David Renwick