[sharechat] TWR

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:43:36 -0800 (PST)

John,
      Since you are a longterm investor, you may be interested in a longterm TA
view of TWR.

  It is clear from the chart that, longterm, this stock is going nowhere.
Therefore you want out. The only question is when. TWR is currently in a
short-term downtrend and a medium-term uptrend. If I were in your situation, I
would sell on any Close that fell below below the current medium-term trendline
(the green line on the chart)

 Were you a mug to have bought these shares in the first place? Absolutely not.
You no doubt bought for reasons that were valid at the time. This is simply an
investment that has not worked out as well as you had hoped. Happens all the
time to all of us. Keep your ego and your investing separate!

 Are you a mug to sell them? Absolutely not. That is the best thing to do with
investments that are going nowhere. Sell your duds, hold on to your good ones.
No ego involvement remember!

 Are you wrong to discuss your thoughts prior to acting? Absolutely not - it is
the best time.

 John, it seems to me that you had pretty much decided that you wanted out of
this stock on fundamental grounds, and were perhaps looking for some sort of
confirmation that this was the right decision. Technical analysis is excellent
for that. It is also useful in helping to time the implementation of decisions
made using other criteria.

      Regards,
                Phaedrus