Re: [sharechat] Derivatives

From: "acp" <acp@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:49:00 +1300

Thanks for that Winner 69. I wasn't sure whether I understood the idea correctly or not. After reading the links you posted I am sure that i know enough to keep well away from them. Now the question is why do people want to enter into such complicated gambles when there is a TAB outlet nearby??

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Tower Kuripapango Investments Limited