[sharechat] TRH

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 04:39:55 +0000

Activity in TRH last few weeks has been interesting.

I agree with Phaedrus that it is not always the best time to buy when still
in a downtrend.

TRH does however show strongly defined support/resistance at 360, 400 and
450. Interesting series of numbers but I don't think they are technically
significant - except as support/resistance levels for this particular stock.

Another strategy could be waiting for a close above 400. At this point the
downtrend would have been broken and there is a strong probability of the
price going to at least 450.