[sharechat] Re:

From: B Bourke <bbourke@world-net.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:19:47 +1200

Phil Boeyen's story is so right. If it wasnt so serious it would be brilliantly
funny.

Reminds me of TV last evening where it was announced that support for the
monarchy
was 58% - the same level as 7 years ago. (ie:support for the Queen being head
of state)

On National radio morning report (this morning) it had become "disapproval for
the royalty has risen to 58%"  !!!

If this is happening on a regular basis then no wonder we are a headless
chicken lot.
Also acts as a warning to ALWAYS check things out several ways - so inoccent
questions on the
board may not be so simple as they first seem.

BB

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Who writes this nonsense? hugh webber