Re: [sharechat] No Posts.

From: "John Ascroft" <jascroft@jade.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:56:43 +1300

Phaedrus,

I cannot believe what my eyes they are seeing.

I always think of this as the grown ups channel and the other as the romper room. There are a lot more posts there because people post anything, for example, 'I don't know the answer to your question' which is of limited use to the original poster. I suspect that the combination of cute aliases and rewards (stars!!) for sheer number of posts has something to do with this.

I am sorry for people who post and don't get answered, I know when I have popped up a question I am always anxious to see what responses I get.

I guess we all need to make an effort to keep the board strong without descending into the wild west of the other channel.

Regards John

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] AHH no posts , buying time approaching :-) Phyllis Bergquist