Re: [sharechat] AHH no posts , buying time approaching :-)

From: "B Foster" <btfoster@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:12:58 +1300

I think the sharechat site is going down, because it is the same people moaning about T.A. or the other approach - boring.!!! or not bothering to answer new people, on the sites questions,  & just continuing to knock eveything &anything. When we had Gary Stollwek (sp ) we had  balanced discussions, Now we have only Phadeus & if he decides to desert this post we have nothing.
I have followed sharechat faithfully for two years, this is my 2nd only post, my first post was not answered by anyone, & yet it was about SKC. a blue chip, - not a penny dreadful. I have all faith Garry would have answered, but the dreaded Nicks seem to have their own agenda - only we matter.