[sharechat] RMG and FPH

From: "Peter" <pmaiden@today.com.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:41:00 +1300

Hoop/Nick - vague recollection and the help of the search engine.

While looking for Jefley's views on RMG found this little gem from
Andrew (akr)

Back in May last year he said - ..........I agree that the Co. (RMG)
has a few issues to fully resolve but the big attraction to me is
that A$60m of income buys a lot of "forgiveness". The Co. would have
to be run by complete idiots if was to lose most of this revenue in
expenses/costs.  I have more faith in their management than that - in
this case.

Andrew -that post the other day on RMG's current performance would
suggest that RMG are doing better than a pretty good job at 'losing
most of that revenue'.

Any comments nearly a year on

Cheers

Peter

  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at
       http://www.today.com.au

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team