[sharechat] derivatives

From: "acp" <acp@inspire.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 07:45:16 +1300

I have read with interest the posts regardung gold and derivatives. I am relatively new at the investment game and would appreciate a plain english explanation of derivatives. I understand the broad outline but the "nuts and bolts" are still vague.
I would like to add my thanks to those of Trader100. Information is the key to better decision making in all walks of life and this site has given me plenty of reading and research material.
cheers Alec

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Stock guru comp- early thoughts tennyson@caverock.net.nz