[sharechat] BPC - Rocketing out of the cage

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:32:51 +1300

On 23rd of Jan. I said

"BPC have been in a consolidation pattern  for 4 weeks and look set to break
out. The last 3 days pattern is what I would call 'Three Advancing White
Soldiers' - All Marubozu  (Shaven heads and bottoms) - VERY BULLISH and  a
sign of strength ahead. Macd is approaching the zero, RSI is rising and Para
SAR has given a buy signal. I purchased yesterday, but a conservative person
might want to wait for a close above the resistance line at 60c.  If we get
a close above 60c then I expect all hell to break loose and a fast advance
to higher regions. As usual - no promises. 3 ATR stop loss on a purchase @
57c = 52c"

Resistance has been broken this morning on very heavy volume - 8.8 million in just over 1 hour. Currently 62c.

Andrew

Please Note:
All share trading involves risk and nothing in this e-mail is to be
construed as an invitation or recommendation to trade or invest in BPC.
Andrew

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] BPC Phaedrus