Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] [isawilli100@yahoo.com: Urgent,please contact me now]

From: jerrold poh <pohj@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:29:21 +1300

Just got this in my mailbox, note the name ... mr is a willie @ yahoo.
Keep an eye out for this guy

Jerrold.

----- Forwarded message from ISA WILLIAMS <isawilli100@yahoo.com> -----

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:26:02 -0800 (PST)
To: pohj@ihug.co.nz
From: ISA WILLIAMS <isawilli100@yahoo.com>
Subject: Urgent,please contact me now

Mr.Isa Williams,
Chief Chief accountant
Standard Trust Bank,
Private tel:234-803-3223855
Email:isawilli100@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

I know that you must have received the first letter I
sent to you by post, but if you have not, here comes a
follow-up to the letter.

First I must seek for your understanding and pray that
God will give you the wisdom to understand my
problem and be in a position to help as you will be
surely blessed as you help.

I have a very confidential business I want to go into
with you. If you are not interested in this
transaction, please do not disclose it to any other
person. The confidentiality of this business is more
important than any other thing because of my position.

I am Mr.Isa Williams, the chief accountant with
Standard Trust Bank. I have a transaction
which I think will be of mutual benefit to both of us.
In my desire for a foreign partner with whom to do
this transaction, I stumbled on your contact from a
business directory.

As the head of accounts department of STB, I
discovered some amount of money while I was auditing
accounts  for the 2000 financial year which has been
lying there for 6 years. On further inquiry, I
discovered that this money which is in united states
dollars
including accumulated interest belonged to
one Mr. Bruno Gonzalez, a Spanish National who lived
here and died intestate with no beneficiary. I have
successfully secured the money and with the assistance
of my colleague, the money has been moved out my bank
and deposited somewhere as photographic materials
ready
for immediate shipment/transfer.

I would need your particulars to enable me prepare
documents which will authenticate that the money
belongs to you and to enable you claim the money. I
want to be assured of a safe account where the money
will be deposited pending my arrival. This transaction
is absolutely risk free with no legal complications, I
have made all necessary arrangements for a successful
transaction.

Before this money is entrusted into your care, there
must be a serious agreement that will be reached
between us stating that:

1.BOTH PARTIES WILL NOT FOR ANY REASON CHEAT EACH
OTHER.
2.BOTH PARTIES WILL WORK TOGETHER TO SEE THIS
TRANSACTION THROUGH.
3.A HIGH DEGREE OF TRUST AND CONFIDENTIALITY WILL BE
APPLIED FOR THE SAKE OF OUR WORK.
4.I AND MY PARTNER WILL STRONGLY BE BY YOUR SIDE AS
YOU CLAIM THIS FUND AND THAT I AM MY PARTNER WILL
ARRAGE AN ARTTORNEY(LAWYER)WHO WILL WORK ON YOUR
BEHALF
TO GET THE NECESSARY PAPERS NEEDED FOR A SMOOTH
MOVEMENT OF FUND.
5.YOU WILL NOT DISAPPEAR WITH OUR FUND AFTER YOU HAVE
CLAIMED IT.
6.YOUR FULL ADDRESSE,COMPANY&HOME WILL BE GIVEN TO US
AS WE WILL DO SAME.
7.DISBURESMENT RATIO WILL BE ACCORDING TO WHAT WE WILL
AGGREE ON.

I must let you know that a high degree of trust
is required.

You can reach me on this telephone number
anytime:234-803-3223855
E-mail:isawilli100@yahoo.com or through my direct fax
number 234-1-7596779 for further clarifications
Expecting your timely response

Yours Faithfully

Mr.Isa Williams