Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

RE: [sharechat] cah -- and what to buy?

From: Chris Watson <Chris.Watson@computerland.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:55:33 +1300

Medium term resistance at 1.90 (Apr, May, Jul 2001).  Performance over next
couple of days will reveal how well established this upward trend is.
Currently 1m+ orders lined up 190 and below. Remember that it takes volume
to turn around a trend.  Breakthru and support above 195 will be good news
for this stock particularly if volumes continue to rise.

CW