Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] MCR watchers

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:49:23 +1300

Mincor announced yesterday (partly copied below).

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=MCR&E=ASX&N=209549

Mincor is pleased to announce the first substantial addition to its
Reserve base on the Miitel tenements since their acquisition in
February last year. Reserve estimates for the Redross Mine have been
completed, based on a re-estimation of the Resource following the
completion of three new drill holes and a review of existing drill
core.

The new Resource is estimated as follows:

Indicated Resource      312,895 tonnes @ 5.19% nickel
Inferred Resource        32,359 tonnes @ 3.29% nickel
Total Resource          345,254 tonnes @ 5.01% nickel

The resource estimate was based on the following key parameters:

* 1% nickel cut off;
* no minimum width;
* estimation by ordinary kriging;
* triple accumulation (ie width x specific gravity x grade); and
* depletion for mined voids.

All data was based on diamond drill core.

>From this Resource, the following Reserve has been estimated:

Probable Reserve   483,654 tonnes @ 3.19% nickel

Andrew