Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] Frucor & dreams <<Philip Robinson>>

From: "Nick Kearney" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:56:56 +1300

Too right Snoopy.

The more I thought about Phillip's post this morning the more i thought of
the positives.

1.  International companies looking to NZ.
2.  International companies buying NZ ones.
3.  Hundreds of millions of dollars into economy or other shares.
4.  Hundreds of millions into Bain and major shareholders for them to
capitalise some other venture.
5.  Etc
6.  Etc Etc

Cheers

NK

PS (from the North Shore...but not a builder from Mairangi Bay)!