Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

re: [sharechat] cbt - canbet

From: redredwine <redredwine@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 02:22:15 +1300

No Andrew, lack of fundage.  Pitty, nice being right tho'; don't you just
love the taste of success.  Surely this move confirms an uptrend and one
could be wise in jumping on board anyway.  What 'other' indicators would
you watch?  Any chance of posting some pix/charts for us to 'ave a
butcher's at?  Anyone gambling for another 10%?

Ross

(Butcher's hook:  look)

PS:  Just got Elder-ray and Force Index downloaded to my program.
 Absolutely love E.ray, I can tell what the buyers and the sellers are
doing and who is winning and which side I should be on; haven't read about
Force yet so can't tell, but I have great expectations.

CU

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Collection House (CLH.ASX) winner69 .