Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] ITC ...........wusup?

From: "Shaun Hawley" <shauno101@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:30:01 +1300

I did see a good article in the Herald, raving on about the use of Golftrac( virtual spectator product) in the NZ Open. The article was very positive about the prospects of Golftrac, and the huge global audience that would have seen it. But from ITC itself no news, and seemingly a lack of interest in updating thier own website, who knows maybe thier too busy cutting some promising deals, lets hope so!

shaun

disc: hold ITC