Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] ADV

From: "trader 100" <trader_100@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 03:58:47 +0000

Andrew,

I posted this reply a number of times with an attachment but it doesn’t
appear to have come through so here it is minus the attachment.

-------------------------

Thanks for your explanations.   I really appreciate the willingness of
experts such as yourself and Phaedrus to share your knowledge.  It certainly
makes my learning a lot easier.

I was interested in your comments on Darvas Boxes as I have not encountered
them in any of the books I have read.   Despite your detailed explanation I
don’t understand why RH2 isn't plotted at the high of the white candle (two
candles to the left of where you placed it).  Could you please explain.

Would you also be able to provide the titles of the three books you
recommend.

Regards,

Trader 100