Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

[sharechat] Thl-general prospects.

From: "Barry and Kim VanderHaven" <troyvdh@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 00:36:45 +1300

O.K. Straight up, I hold Thl and Cdl Hotels.Have done for some time......please chatters just think for a moment,in these times of unpredictable, incomprehensible , seemingly crazy "out of left field" events doesn't New Zealand and visions of same i.e. glorious,unadultered,pure(?) and publicised via "Lord of the Rings" on a scale that appears to be approaching numero uno (like really really really BIG) perhaps signal something. Here we have perhaps a situation that may, just may eventuate into something quite unique-like , folk being more determined than ever to seek out this "land" for no other reason than to experience "escapism".Now I acknowledge that Phaedrus et al will think "yea right" as will all the  other "drys" out there, but eh aint life a funny thing.Incidently many moons ago many people in the "know " were adamant that Baycorp,Summit,Flet.C.Ene,Cen, etc told me to exit..................................................................Incidently I am a "dry".

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Trendlines trader 100