Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Picks for 2002

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 19:56:45 +1100

Nick

ShareChat is going to organise an official competition with prizes for the
best performing stocks of the year 2002, but will kick off the picks
beginning of next year (too many people are in the festive season mode/on
holiday at the moment to send in their choices...)

Merry Xmas

Ben Dutton
ShareChat