Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: RE: [sharechat] Force Corp

From: "Michael Huang (DSL AK)" <MichaelHu@datacom.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:06:47 +1300

Hi,

I think the reason the FORRA is trading so low are the following:
1. Investors at large don't know about the existence of FORRA.
2. Owener of FORRA will need to pay $1 at mid Jan 02 to get the notes.  I am
not sure if this notes can be traded(sure hope so) and if not u are
effectively locking ur equity for 5 years.
3. Back to point one most investor don't quite understand what the heck is
notes, and this may be SKC management's trick to first drive the price down
and obtain the whole FOR company the cheap way.

Michael Huang

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] RBC Nick Kearney