Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: [sharechat] RBC

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:04:41 +1000

the ramping of this stock has stopped in my opinion it should never have got
to the highs it did for such a speculative stock. Everybody was pushing it,
for this reason I left well alone. Its opening price IMHO was fair value and
with the sales from arbitragers should have gone down from that, instead it
was succesfully ramped to over 90cents
Malcolm

M H & M M Cameron
55 Czarnecki Street