Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: [sharechat] Too many Nicks!

From: "nick" <rathel@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:54:02 +1300

        I know, was just trying be humorous bout how many there are
Nick

Nick - you and others can easily change the name that appears on your messages in the "Accounts:" section of Outlook Express (not too sure where the function is on Eudora).

Put in your last name, initial, another nickname, whatever.  That'll get rid of the confusion.

Email me off the Forum if you need any help.

Best, Ben