Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Bye Gerry

From: "alec" <acp@inspire.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:28:43 +1300

Thanks from me as well Gerry. I have always believed that the internet was a place where thoughts and ideas could be shared to every ones advantage. If some one doesnt like what I or anyone else says they are not being forced to read it. Diversity is what challenges beliefs, and anything that makes us look at our reasons for investing (amongst others) has to improve the success ratio.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Data Adam Rands