Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

[sharechat] Call Accounts

From: nbarker@tiptop.co.nz
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:59:40 +1300

What are people using for call accounts? Do any of you use them?
I have found two, the BNZ and the UDC accounts, which are often referred to
by brokers, however their minimum $5000 account balance is a little too
much for me (and I'm sure a lot of other small investors?) to just have
sitting in Cash.
I thought there were call accounts with a minimum of $1000 account balance
around. I seem to remember reading an investment statement for the one
linked to the (now defunct) Netbroker.
Can anybody shed some light on this for me please?

Regards

Nigel

CAUTION: This E-Mail message and accompanying data may contain
information that is confidential and subject to privilege.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is
prohibited.  If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify
admin@tiptop.co.nz immediately and delete all material pertaining to
this E-Mail.

This footnote also confirms that the above email has been scanned for the
presence of known computer viruses as well as content considered unsuitable
for transmission.