Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Mary is into TA

From: "Jared Honore" <nzeaglei@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:28:44 +0000

Please dont let it be so! I am just now graduating from uni, with a degree
in finance. I dont want to be in the middle of a bear market for the next 15
odd years. How will I make a living? Aaaaaargghhhhhh. This could be the
biggest market timing mishap on my part, unless I start shorting stocks?!?
;-)

It is scary, but we cant really tell the future. so lets just be positive
and dont pull our money out. That way we will be pissing against the tide of
all the others, and we will get wiped out! ;-)

cheers
jared

ps on a brighter note, who else is gunna be buying Brisoces when they float
on market? i am hoping for a repeat experience, just like VTL. roll on Dec
14!