Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] AbiGroup

From: "Stock Man" <sharetrader@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:33:52 +0000

Afternoon everyone.

Well I'm disappointed, I had no replies to my post regarding this stock.
Does anyone have any comments on Abigroup (ABG).  I believe that they are
undervalued, trade on a low P/E and Price to Sales ratio.  I was hoping that
some of you technical guys/gals could provide a chart. (hint hint)

Thanks in advance.

Stock Man