Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

RE: [sharechat] Letter recieved today - Depth

From: "Wedde, John" <John.Wedde@weltec.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:25:43 +1300

Sounds like the NZSE are providing "Clayton's" Depth to me.
Stockness provide depth for Aussie stocks. Adam, perhaps you might comment
[again?] on how Stockness may deal with this vexed question of  NZSE Depth.
Anyone from Direct Broking or the ASB service care to comment as well?
Good morning Cliff at NZ Herald. You may be pleased to know I'm still using
your Stockwatch site for my portfolio. How are you guys going to deal with
this critical Depth issue?
Cheers to all
John