Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Technical Analysis Agenda

From: "Mike" <terra1@Ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:00:34 +1300

We usually charge $50 per hour for Metastock training, and $100 per hour for
trading tuition and system design. We find that people only need a couple of
Metastock hours, and then some trading time until they are happy with the
method they are using. Many clients meet with us for an hour each month just
to keep on track..

No extra charge for coming to you.

That was the response to the costs of Metastock training, I think I will go
with the $50 per hour for a couple of hours and then an hour of trading
tuition, that's $200 for three hours at home.  Does anybody think that this
is not worthwhile?  If so, why not?.

Thanks in advance for any input
Mike