Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] Aussies wanting to post.

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:26:11 +1300

Welcome!     There is no need to register.

At the end of this message, you will find " new message" or " reply to message ". Select accordingly   or     use the Back button on the top toolbar and then proceed to click on any of the existing subjects ( At the end you will find again the 2 options referred to ).

Should the Ozestock site be still out on Monday, then we may have to use the International Message Board. ( The Forum normally discusses a variety of shares and offers other opinions ).

 I'll prepare a PTD post as an example there and will leave some instructions on the Forum at that time. It will require logging in.

 In any case, we may only get some 30 or so posts as the "companionship" posters may want to stay away.

 In that case, we may still be able to continue using the Forum till further notice, unless other ozestock posters get to hear about this site.

( Ozestock's PTD normally produces about 60 posts on a working day and if the Patent comes through, we shall get 300 posts on the first day, followed perhaps by 150-200 on the day thereafter.
I think that Ozestock in total normally produces about 700 posts on a normal working day)

This Sharechat site is owned by Iguana 2, which also owns the  Stockness site. I believe that Iguana 2, is a division of Solution 6.
Mr. Ben Dutton, one of the former owners of this site, is the Managing Director of this subsidiary and resides in Australia.

 Mr Phil Boeyen is the business news editor and communications/marketing services Managermanager and Will Bryant is the System Analyst ( Technical enquiries ).

Sharechat is an opinion maker and has wide interests: Suggest you check out the home page and you will find references to financial -  and newspapers as well as educational material, just to mention, a few.

STOP PRESS: I learnt that the USPO is unwilling to supply that PTD Patent unless the share price first moves to the $4.50 -$4.90 range ( according to one valuation ), and preferable to the top value of that range. To be confirmed.

Bonstonker and Smuggler will be pleased to know that this site has outlawed the use of the four letter word: " IMN...".
You won't be intimidated by or ambushed by this word at the most inconvenient time here!!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Unlimited article asks whether NZ investors are stupid acp