Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Mkt Depth - Next Week

From: "i_claudius" <i_claudius@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:54:01 +1300

Well spotted John!

However,following Bill's standard procedure,I might tell you after I work
out:

1.Whether it's in my interest for you to know as much as me;

2.Whether it'll cost me anything;

3.If I don't,will you just go away;

4.Can I just promise you an answer and get away with not delivering;

5.Can I charge you for this information

Want to find share analysis that is accurate, reliable and useful?  Check
out Intelligent Investing's "Quick Reports", information for the savvy
investor

Click here: http://www.intelligentinvesting.co.nz/quickreports/home.htm

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] whs & wri Wedde, John