Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Sheer Bliss (slightly off topic)

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:17:25 +1300

Yes, I have recommended Wave as I need fast and  uninterrupted service. It is now owned by an American and they have renewed equipment at a fast rate!

The fee will be increased to $27.95 from now on, I think; unlimited hours.

My friends in Australia report that they have problems with Telstra: Plenty of outages there!

Come to think of it, I believe that the message board which is now being used for competitions, would serve a better purpose if it were replaced by one discussing computers and service providers.

The site has plenty of Message Boards; the present competition closes shortly and demand for this sort of thing is not there!

Such a board could then attract computer advertizing and there seems to be more dollars available for this kind of advertizing.

Then again, management was talking about a different setup, some time ago. Still, there is always room for a computer message board in the next version, I think!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Frucor - let battle commence nick