Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] VTL Chart

From: "geoff_julie" <gk_jawalker@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 23:09:15 +1300

Phaedrus

always look forward to your contributions, chart for VTL certainly displays trends etc. that without charts are not so apparent to the average investor like me.  As a VTL shareholder I'd be most happy if they hit $3.20 or higher again!

If it's not too much work or effort required, would you mind charting three (gulp, feel guilty asking) other stocks for me please; Ebos (EBO), Sanford (SAN) & Restaurant Brands (RBD)?  I understand if it's to much effort, especially on a Sunday night / Monday!

Regards

Geoff Walker

disc.    hold above stocks.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] VTL Chart Heather Reiss