Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] VTL Further potential, charts etc

From: "Heather Reiss" <lightone@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:27:35 +1300

 I have been following VTL since its inception last year.  I beleive it has some upside given its present market value of $2.75. This share has been at 2.90 and above for most of the past 8mths and the forecasts are looking good. I for one think this company is another of NZ's creative gems with much potential.
Phaedrus I would really appreciate it if you could cast your technical eye over this stock and offer some feedback.
Cheers
Heather
Disc: Hold no VTL.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] VTL Chart Phaedrus