Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] SUB

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 17:18:46 +1300

beanmills wrote:

> Despite searching news sites I can find no reason for SUB's
> descent (price not submersible)other than cash running out.

I think the lack of news in the marketplace about progress toward
operations was a contributing factor.  Probably the lack of liquidity in
SUB meant that whoever needed to realise some cash fast had to do so on
the terms of the buyers.  I see that both buy and sell bids are sitting
above the last traded price for the stock.

> Any news out there?

Today I received my copy of the annual report, so hopefully you have
too.  The covering letter provides more information as to the progress
toward announcing a start date.  With luck that will be soon after the
Maritime Safety Authority final check-off visit on November 5.

Regards
Michael
===

Want to find share analysis that is accurate, reliable and useful?  Check
out Intelligent Investing's "Quick Reports", information for the savvy
investor

Click here: http://www.intelligentinvesting.co.nz/quickreports/home.htm

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Charts Phaedrus