Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] NZ Herald Story - To understand Australia's attitude, ask a Mexican

From: ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:25:27 +1300

The following link has been sent to you by Colin Ross who feels it may be of
interest.
Senders email: ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz
Message: I think Colin James has made our position very clear.
We are not all that important
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=224034&msg=emaillink

To view more stories please visit the New Zealand Herald Web Site at
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/

Want to find share analysis that is accurate, reliable and useful?  Check
out Intelligent Investing's "Quick Reports", information for the savvy
investor

Click here: http://www.intelligentinvesting.co.nz/quickreports/home.htm

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Share Investment Spreadsheets G Stolwyk