Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] Additions to " List of web sites " wanted.

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:49:28 +1300

Investors have this List:

Ideally, we need some English web sites ( excluding brokers' sites ). These sites to support Investment trusts/ Unit trusts and companies.

A few high quality English share chat sites would be very welcome!

Any selected web sites will be added to this List before Nov 30, 2001.

Please use my private email address for this purpose. ( See above ), if so preferred.

Gerry Stolwyk
PS: Thanks to those who already have supplied data!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] SCL / Botry Zen Dannie Hawkins